- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania
- Product code: HL
The best of Hobart, as a local. Short walks in nature, learn about Hobart's past and present. Meet native wildlife and enjoy morning tea, lunch and afternoon drinks along the way. Small group experience guided by a Hobart local.A full day out learning and exploring Hobart with a local guide.
- Start the day with a morning wander by the waterfront/Battery Point, learn about Hobart's humble past and vibrant present.
- Explore kunanyi/Mt Wellington, Hobart's wild backyard, with local short walks and a visit to the summit lookout.
- Enjoy lunch at a local venue. Fresh fish & chips by the harbour, a cosy local pub meal or small plate dining at a range of inner city eateries. All places focusing on local produce.
- Spend the afternoon with a suburban drive around the River Derwent and a visit to the wonderful Bonorong wildlife sanctuary, where you can meet our inquisitive native wildlife and the Tasmanian Devil.
- Finish the day with a drink at a local wine bar or craft brewery
Includes: Guide/driver in comfortable transport, morning tea/coffee/pastry, lunch, afternoon drink, guided mountain/city walks, entry to bonorong
Departs your accommodation 9:30am. Returns approx. 5:30pm.
Small group experience, maximum 6 guests.